Thursday, June 12, 2014

Warm Springs Ridge

I think for this ride I'll let my models Sean, Corey, and Cassie tell the story with their action shots.  I'll just share two comments that summarize the various opinions of the ride.

 "The only thing hard about this ride is getting here on time."

"Fuck You. Fuck All Of You."

As usual context is everything and if you don't know the context, then where the hell were you for the best pure single track ride we do Wednesday nights.











Did you know a bull's penis is also known as a pizzle, which when dried can be used as a whip or as dog treats.  I guess you can also diddle your pizzle, and if you have been bitten by a radioactive spider, you can diddle your fissile pizzle, which sometimes fizzles if you spend too much time on a bike saddle.





























We just missed the World Naked Bike Ride in Portland

No comments:

Post a Comment